Wouldn’t it be great to hone the power of a god? With this Invicta Bolt Zeus Magnum, you can get pretty close! In stainless steel surrounded by plastic, the 52mm case holds not one, but two separate movements! But what’s the second one for? The separate 12-hour register on the bottom of the case, of course!
A silicone strap around your wrist, you’ll feel powerful with a three-sub-dial chronograph at your beck and call. And to top it all off, diamond patterns atop the dial add a uniquely handsome flair to keep you looking godlike!
- Main: Japanese SII VD53 Quartz Chronograph
- Secondary: Japanese PC10 Quartz
- Movement Country of Origin: Japan
- Case Measurements: 52mm
- Thickness: 21mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel surrounded by plastic
- Bezel: Fixed
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Dial Material: Alloy
- Crown: Screw down with function pushers
- Complications: 3:00 - 24-hour, 4:00 - Date window, 6:00 - Seconds and 9:00 - 60-minute
- Strap: Silicone
- Strap Measurements: 9-1/2" L x 39mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 8-1/2"
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Weight: 6.3 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with warranty information.