Treat your Invicta collection to something extra special with this Subaqua Specialty. Featuring that standard, sturdy Subaqua design that's capable of surviving to 500 meters of water resistance, this timepiece adds a special little touch with a wood inlay bezel and wood dial. It contrasts beautifully with the stainless steel case and silicone strap, while sub-dials and luminous accents make this watch as useful as it is handsome.
- Movement: Japanese SII VD53 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Japan
- Case Measurements: 52mm
- Thickness: 18mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Bezel: Fixed
- Crystal: Mineral
- Dial Material: Alloy and wood
- Crown: Screw down with function pushers
- Complications: 3:00 - 24-hour, 4:30 - Date window, 6:00 - Seconds and 9:00 - 60-minute
- Strap: Silicone
- Strap Measurements: 10-1/4" L x 31mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 9"
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500 meters - 1650 feet
- Weight: 7 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with instruction manual and warranty information.