Withstand your schedule and look good doing it with this extra special Subaqua Specialty from Invicta. Able to handle depths of up to 500 meters with threaded function pushers and boasting a selection of sub-dials, this watch isn't afraid of a little hard work. Its stainless steel case and silicone strap stand up to your busy day with dependability and comfort. And that extra special touch? One look at the wood bezel and dial should answer your question.
- Movement: Japanese SII VD53 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Japan
- Case Measurements: 52mm
- Thickness: 18mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Bezel: Fixed
- Crystal: Mineral
- Dial Material: Alloy and wood
- Crown: Screw down with function pushers
- Complications: 3:00 - 24-hour, 4:30 - Date window, 6:00 - Seconds and 9:00 - 60-minute
- Strap: Silicone
- Strap Measurements: 10-1/4" L x 31mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 9"
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500 meters - 1650 feet
- Weight: 7 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with instruction manual and warranty information.