There's something extra special about this Subaqua Specialty timepiece from Invicta. It has all the markings of a great Subaqua, with a stainless steel case, silicone strap, and up to 500 meters of water resistance. But its the wood bezel and dial that truly piques your interest. In your choice of color, they add an earthy element to this water-bound watch as chronograph sub-dials and luminous features give you the tools you need to help keep your head above water.
- Movement: Japanese SII VD53 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Japan
- Case Measurements: 52mm
- Thickness: 18mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Bezel: Fixed Green
- Crystal: Mineral
- Dial Material: Alloy
- Crown: Screw down with function pushers
- Complications: 3:00 - 24-hour, 4:30 - Date window, 6:00 - Seconds and 9:00 - 60-minute
- Strap: Silicone
- Strap Measurements: 10-1/4" L x 31mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 9"
- Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500 meters - 1650 feet
- Weight: 7 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with instruction manual and warranty information.